Whether you operate as a small business or an international company, reaching out to potential customers worldwide is always a […]
For a law firm, having a solid online marketing plan is highly important. The right marketing strategy will help your legal service business grow. Regardless of what exact type of legal services you provide. If you want your business to grow, you need a law firm marketing strategy. And what better way to market a service online, than by creating amazing videos!
We watch videos and short clips all the time, on different platforms, social media, websites..etc. So it's not a question of "should I consider video in my marketing plan?" . The question is rather, "How to create law firm marketing video?".
Table of Contents
Law Firm Marketing Plan
Just like any promotional campaign, should start with a solid plan. To help you ease the process, first ask yourself these three questions:
- Why do you need a law firm marketing plan?
- What problems will a law firm marketing strategy solve?
- Once you have your plan, how will you execute it?
While the goals may differ from a business to another. Maybe you want to focus on a specific field like "Legal services for online-based businesses" or "Online copyright and intellectual property".
You can setup a strategy to cover as many bits as you can cover. However, ensure your firm’s online presence and message is consistent with how clients view it in the real world.
Why Create a Marketing Video?
Video is more visible than ever. With giants such as YouTube and Facebook, making it so easy to share videos globally. Video marketing is a highly effective means of marketing.
To create an effective law firm marketing video, think of the kinds of questions your clients ask. Answering them with the aspects of law you find yourself explaining repeatedly.
Now capture this into a video that is helpful to your audience, and generate new leads for your business.
Creating an effective marketing video will help your law firm in many ways, such as:
- Establish your law firm as an authority in the field.
- Generate sales leads and new prospective clients.
- Generate marketing leads (website followers and readers of the content you produce).
- Explain frequently asked questions for your clients.
- Explain your legal services in quick and interactive method.
How to Create Law Firm Marketing Video?
So now that it's clear how important an effective video is for your marketing strategy. It's time to put in the works, and take action. But where do you start?
There are obviously many ways to go about this;
- Hire a professional [we offer video marketing services for our clients]
- Do it yourself using some mobile app (while it may be cheaper, but not very effective)
- Using advanced pro software (you will get high customization, control and many options) but that's the thing about those software, too many options.. and very expensive!
- Use new generation, web based apps (such as InVideo) they provide great value for money and the tools you get enable you to create any video you dream of. You can start with a template or create your own from scratch.
If you are going down the create-your-own-video route. We highly recommend using InVideo for this purpose. And here's why InVideo is the best choice:
- Very reasonable and balanced pricing
- Fully automated and easy to use
- No requirement for high-skill or previous experience
- Great support
- and most importantly in this case, InVideo offers dedicated (Law Firm Marketing Video Creation)
As you set your initial strategy to help your law firm marketing soar. Treat your business with a couple of nice and explanatory videos. Share them on social media, your website, and other outlets.
If you have any questions, leave a comment below.
With the increase in the use of smartphones all around the world, businesses nowadays are finding new ways to connect […]
The advance of technology has made it easy to work with different teams across different geographic locations. A ship manufacturer […]
The automotive industry is changing substantially as the time passes and the technological innovations are the reason behind this change. […]
In business, if you want to reap success, it’s important to look at past stories of successful entrepreneurs. This article […]
Do you know that customers are the lifeblood of business? And without them, a business cannot survive? According to a […]
Some websites can contain a very large amount of data, such as companies contacts, product details and prices, images, stats, […]