We are witnessing the rise in popularity of 3D game art. But what is it? The essence of it is the integration of imaging with digital media technology.
Table of Contents
Items marked for deletion or the strike-through email title text on IMAP.
What is it? and how to solve it? Automatically and Manually, using Microsoft Outlook's Purge command.
On an IMAP email server, when an item is marked for deletion, it is displayed in strike-through text in the header list. However, in reality that item is not actually Removed from the mail server, it is only marked for deletion. This is where the Purge command comes in handy.
- You can change the view of IMAP folders so that items marked for deletion do not appear. to do so, on the View > Current View >> Hide Messages Marked for Deletion.
- If emails are not purged, the marked-to-delete items will remain on server, and might cause exceeding the allotted disk space on your e-mail server.
Manually purge deleted items
To permanently delete the items marked for deletion, do the following:
First of all; click a folder in your IMAP e-mail account.
On the Edit menu, point to Purge Deleted Messages.
Automatically purge the deleted items
You can configure Microsoft Outlook so that when you switch between folders, any items you have marked for deletion are purged from the IMAP mail server, automatically.
How to purge deleted items automatically:
- First of all, click a folder in your IMAP e-mail account > Edit menu
- point to Purge Deleted Messages > Purge Options (The Internet E-mail Settings opens)
- On the General tab, under Purge Options, select the Purge items when switching folders while online check box.
And just like that Outlook will automatically take care of the marked for deletion items.
If you have any question, please contact the customer support at PIT Designs.
How we view the world affects how we navigate it. Designs are crucial to the experience that we get. Design […]
It is a common fact that whenever any person starts a business, he tries to increase its scale as up […]
Fire prevention is a very crucial affair, and it should be taken seriously by everyone. If a fire ever breaks […]
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions have matured and expanded their reach to support more and more business/organization functions, from back-end […]
Understanding types of website errors is crucial if you care about browsing the internet trouble-free
Get the most out of your business content marketing strategy by avoiding these common mistakes