About 90% of companies are using CRMs as a scheme to reinforce trust with customers. It’s not a choice but […]
Securing the perfect design and material for printing business cards can be a very detailed, yet important aspect of presenting your business identity, or even for a personal use, when introduced to new prospects or customers.
That is why at PIT Designs, we consider every color, line, cut and paper weight used before printing the final product. We have delivered dozens of business cards to our clients, for a wide range of work field variety.
How we design them?
Start with the three business card must-haves:
- Job Title. Tell contacts know who you are and what you do.
- Contact Information. Phone number, email, website and address.
- Visual. What colors to choose, how it should reflect your business style perfectly?
[button link="https://pitdesigns.com/portfolio-work-clients/business-cards-designs/" type="big" newwindow="yes"] View Samples[/button]
Printing Business Cards
When it comes to printing business cards, there are different aspects to consider, after the designing stage, and that is the material and paper quality. In general, this can be categorized as three main categories;
- Standard (Regular) generally used for the simple, affordable and common use. There is not a minimum order required for this type of business cards print.
- Professional (Offset printing) A noticeable step up from the Standard printing, using the eye-catching matte, glossy or linen. Moreover, the final product is more of a professional use that makes an impression with a nicer touch and feel to it.
- Ultra Thick (Heavy) This can be thicker than a credit card, in some cases the customer would require and need such luxury feel and value added to the business card.
For more details on printing business cards, quantities and qualities, please contact us or directly call for consultancy on +964.750.516.6477 for printing business cards solutions in Erbil.
Whether you operate as a small business or an international company, reaching out to potential customers worldwide is always a […]
With the increase in the use of smartphones all around the world, businesses nowadays are finding new ways to connect […]
The advance of technology has made it easy to work with different teams across different geographic locations. A ship manufacturer […]
The automotive industry is changing substantially as the time passes and the technological innovations are the reason behind this change. […]
In business, if you want to reap success, it’s important to look at past stories of successful entrepreneurs. This article […]
Do you know that customers are the lifeblood of business? And without them, a business cannot survive? According to a […]