How to use visual elements to tell a story Let's start with an interesting fact that will amaze you. Do […]
The Ultimate Guide to Choosing a Great Domain Name for Your Business
Choosing the right domain name for your business is a critical step in building a strong online presence. Your domain […]
6 Mistakes to Avoid When Creating a React-Native App
React Native is a leading cross-platform app development framework that has more than one and half thousand active contributors. The […]
Will Elon Musk Turn Twitter into a Super-App?
Elon Musk envisions a future where mobile apps are consolidated into one-stop shops within a single platform. Will he create a "super app" to rule them all in 2023? Learn about the challenges he faces and the potential impact on companies like Twitter and Apple's App Store.
8 Steps to Start Your Shirt Printing Business like a Pro
The custom design market is rising daily, and its demand is relatively easy to fulfil if you have the right […]
What Is Out-Of-Home Advertising - Types & Strategies
OOH, or out-of-home advertising has been around for a long and is still one of the best ways to contact […]
Best Tools That Make Content Readability Better
These three best tools can enhance content readability: 1) Paraphrasetool.ai 2) Word-counter.io 3) Hemingway Editor. Use these tools and achieve perfection in your work.
How to Lock Entire WordPress Website for the Public Without Plugins
You can lock your entire WordPress website and make it only visible to logged-in users without using a plugin by adding a simple code.
It has been noted that selling digital products refers to collecting payments using virtual channels. There are a wide variety of online payment gateways that you can also use to improve sales at your online store. It depends on your preferences and choices to pick up the suitable WooCommerce payment plugin that will provide you with an enormous amount of ROI and leverage sales. If you’re an avid WooCommerce geek, then you must get access to all the major online payment gateways; you need to identify which one of them seems to be more convenient for you and your potential customers.
Most business owners will have a physical store as well as an online store. It can be a tedious process to handle different aspects of your business, including inventory, transactions, and vice versa. If you have a WooCommerce store, you will likely manage both in-person and online sales from a specific point. Hence, in this article, we’ll discuss some of the best WooCommerce Square plugins that will streamline your payment process to the next level.
Table of Contents
WooSquare Plus is a safe and secure payment solution that allows square users to integrate or synchronize their online stores via the square payment gateway. It is considered an easy-to-use plugin that can be easily integrated with the WooCommerce payment gateway used in the marketplace that covers over 30% of the global websites that can be easily integrated with the Square payment gateway.
With the use of WooSquare Plus, your orders, refunds, and inventories can be easily synchronized from Square to the WooCommerce platform and vice versa. Along with the synchronization of the product, WooSquare Plus encompasses a wide variety of things that will help you streamline your business operations to the next level.
The following are some of the features of the WooSquare Plus plugin:
- Provide safe and secure transactions with the use of the Square payment method.
- Refunds can be easily managed across both the Square and WooCommerce platforms.
- It saves manual time on synchronization with auto-update features.
- accepts simple and recurring payments
- It enables you to sell simple and variable products online.
Square for WooCommerce
Square for WooCommerce is an open-source WooCommerce-enabled plugin that helps you integrate the WooCommerce products and categories with the Square payment gateway. By using this plugin, you will be able to manually synchronize the variable products with the global or custom attributes.
In this case, you will be able to accept payments via Google Pay alongside major credit cards. Using the Sandbox API, you can test the transaction before making it live. This way, you can make sure it works.
The following are some of the features of the Square for WooCommerce plugin:
- It easily integrates the Square payment gateway with the WooCommerce store.
- Manually accepts dual synchronization of inventories.
- It accepts digital payments from multiple sources.
- It allows customers to save their payment options.
- It also provides the option to capture payments for further usage.
- It provides advanced and intuitive reporting features.
WooCommerce Square Up Payment Gateway
WooCommerce Square Up Payment Gateway is another important choice for users to integrate your WooCommerce store with the Square payment gateway. The purpose of this plugin is to effectively secure credit card processing and it also assists you with handling point-of-sale transactions.
Your customers will be able to checkout from your online store using the Square payment gateway, and specifically, the plugin will help you to manage refunds without any complications. Furthermore, this plugin supports a sandbox that will help you test your transactions instantly.
The WooCommerce Square Up Payment Gateway consists of various features, some of which are as follows:
- It enables customers to make payments via the Square payment gateway.
- It charges the payments automatically or takes the authenticated payment later.
- It issues the refunds without any complications.
- It builds a customer profile in the Square payment gateway when a payment is made via the payment gateway.
- Sandbox mode is available.
- supportability of multiple transactions.
Easy Digital Downloads With Square
The integration of Square and Easy Digital Downloads creates a detailed WooCommerce-enabled payment plugin for your online business that is enriched with several features. It also allows you to control all types of payment needs for your eCommerce business and provides safe and secure payment methods to get rid of any sort of risk.
The plugin also allows your customers to pay and download products from your online store. It also helps users process simple card payments and ensures that the payment process is simple and easy to handle. Likewise, potential customers can easily download multiple digital products instantly via the cart system. It also restricts the product files to authenticating only paid customers.
The following are some of the features of Easy Digital Downloads with Square:
- Cart system that is fully functional and complete.
- ensures file downloads.
- ensures file access control.
- It easily tracks your payment history.
- Tracking of download activity
WooCommerce Square provides multiple synchronization tactics that help users integrate WooCommerce into Square along with the Square to WooCommerce plugin. It will assist you to synchronize the WooCommerce products, categories, images, and inventories in automatic or manual order.
Specifically, the plugin also enables you to add the square payment option available on the checkout page that allows potential customers to make payment while still retaining access to your website. Furthermore, this plugin enables you to manage refunds from the WooCommerce admin itself.
The following are some of the features of the WooCommerce Square Payment Plugin:
- It fully integrates with the Square and WooCommerce payment methods.
- WooCommerce variable products are supported.
- It automatically syncs the store's data, constituting images and inventory.
- It provides instant and manual synchronization options.
- ready for translation.
WooCommerce to Square Order Sync Add-on
WooCommerce to Square Order Sync add-on helps you to synchronize WooCommerce orders with the Square payment section from the WooCommerce checkout. This plugin offers a safe and secure automated solution that assists you with migrating and synchronize your products and categories between the Square & WooCommerce platforms.
Furthermore, the WooCommerce to Square Order Sync Add-on provides you with the ability to sync orders so that you can easily manage and track your WooCommerce orders.
The following are certain features of the WooCommerce to Square Order Sync addon:
- Track your WooCommerce sales from the Square payment section.
- Itemization of orders will assist you in sending item information such as taxes, discounts, and item breakdowns from WooCommerce to the Square dashboard.
- Order IDs from the particular platform will be highlighted on a single page.
- It helps you analyse the item description at a specific glance.
- After the activation of this addon, all the orders will be synchronized to the Square payment gateway.
Certainly, choosing the right payment plugin is a crucial task. You need to keep all your concerns in mind before purchasing any of the aforementioned plugins. Hence, the above discussion provides you with clear insights into the WooCommerce-enabled square payment plugins and the criteria to pick the most suitable payment plugin to streamline your brand identity to the next level.