If you are starting a business and are working to build and promote it, there are some important things to […]
Securing the perfect design and material for printing business cards can be a very detailed, yet important aspect of presenting your business identity, or even for a personal use, when introduced to new prospects or customers.
That is why at PIT Designs, we consider every color, line, cut and paper weight used before printing the final product. We have delivered dozens of business cards to our clients, for a wide range of work field variety.
How we design them?
Start with the three business card must-haves:
- Job Title. Tell contacts know who you are and what you do.
- Contact Information. Phone number, email, website and address.
- Visual. What colors to choose, how it should reflect your business style perfectly?
[button link="https://pitdesigns.com/en/portfolio-work-clients/business-cards-designs/" type="big" newwindow="yes"] View Samples[/button]
Printing Business Cards
When it comes to printing business cards, there are different aspects to consider, after the designing stage, and that is the material and paper quality. In general, this can be categorized as three main categories;
- Standard (Regular) generally used for the simple, affordable and common use. There is not a minimum order required for this type of business cards print.
- Professional (Offset printing) A noticeable step up from the Standard printing, using the eye-catching matte, glossy or linen. Moreover, the final product is more of a professional use that makes an impression with a nicer touch and feel to it.
- Ultra Thick (Heavy) This can be thicker than a credit card, in some cases the customer would require and need such luxury feel and value added to the business card.
For more details on printing business cards, quantities and qualities, please contact us or directly call for consultancy on +964.750.516.6477 for printing business cards solutions in Erbil.
Social media video marketing is the hottest trend and the most effective marketing tool. It helps reach masses of the […]
Why so many consumers prefer shopping online in 2020? The obvious answer is ‘coronavirus’, but it’s not as simple as […]
Creating an online business is an exciting endeavour, but it can feel a little overwhelming if you are unfamiliar with […]
People spend a lot of their time at workplaces, which is why it is essential to keep the workplaces clean […]
Video marketing is the way forward. Businesses that are failing to leverage the power of video marketing are falling behind […]
Five Essential Law Firm Website Requirements The best law firm website is one that lets you accomplish the key purpose […]