Millennials and Gen Y are the most socially responsible generations. Their zeal for social responsibility reflects in their penchant to […]
The best free alternative to Grammarly : ProWriteAid
Securing the perfect design and material for printing business cards can be a very detailed, yet important aspect of presenting your business identity, or even for a personal use, when introduced to new prospects or customers.
That is why at PIT Designs, we consider every color, line, cut and paper weight used before printing the final product. We have delivered dozens of business cards to our clients, for a wide range of work field variety.
How we design them?
Start with the three business card must-haves:
- Job Title. Tell contacts know who you are and what you do.
- Contact Information. Phone number, email, website and address.
- Visual. What colors to choose, how it should reflect your business style perfectly?
[button link="https://pitdesigns.com/en/portfolio-work-clients/business-cards-designs/" type="big" newwindow="yes"] View Samples[/button]
Printing Business Cards
When it comes to printing business cards, there are different aspects to consider, after the designing stage, and that is the material and paper quality. In general, this can be categorized as three main categories;
- Standard (Regular) generally used for the simple, affordable and common use. There is not a minimum order required for this type of business cards print.
- Professional (Offset printing) A noticeable step up from the Standard printing, using the eye-catching matte, glossy or linen. Moreover, the final product is more of a professional use that makes an impression with a nicer touch and feel to it.
- Ultra Thick (Heavy) This can be thicker than a credit card, in some cases the customer would require and need such luxury feel and value added to the business card.
For more details on printing business cards, quantities and qualities, please contact us or directly call for consultancy on +964.750.516.6477 for printing business cards solutions in Erbil.
We love WordPress. It's the leading CMS for creating websites. Here are some Easy Tips to Maintain Your WordPress Site
The COVID-19 pandemic took the world by surprise, and what is even more surprising is that it's 2021 and the […]
You can make an ecommerce website for a brick or a packet of tablets. But what is important is how […]
One of the best ways to improve your content marketing is with influencer marketing strategy. This will help you reach […]
The digital world is more powerful than ever – and its power keeps growing. If you want to survive in […]
How many times have we come across peer pressure and do ethically wrong things? Or Like probably favor a candidate […]