WEB DESIGN PACKAGES

PIT Designs offer a  variety of plan for all kinds of businesses.

THANKSGIVING OFFER: FREE SSL Certificates with any package purchases. (Valid until November 23rd)

STANDARD

$900
  • Standard Design
  • 5 pages
  • Static Pages Only
  • Contact Form
  • Google Map & Location
  • HTML Technology
  • Fixed Layout
  • Basic Photos Gallery
  • Support for Emails / Outlook / Phones
  • Start-up Logo
  • Basic Website updates + Support
  • Included (text) Mobile Friendly
  • Video Integration
  • Images Processing
  • 1 Year Additional on Hosting & Registration (Free)
  • Blog Posts
  • Third-party related installations and support
  • Weekly Backup (files & database)

PRO PLUS

$1500
  • Pro Design – Full Width
  • Unlimited (Blogging included)
  • Static + Dynamic Pages (updateable)
  • Advanced Contact Form
  • Google Map & Location
  • HTML / CSS + PHP + Database
  • Responsive Layout
  • Advanced Photos Gallery
  • Support for Emails / Outlook / Phones
  • Start-up Logo included
  • Advanced Website updates & Support Included (text-images-data)
  • Mobile Friendly
  • Video Integration
  • Images Processing
  • 1 Years Additional on Hosting & Registration (Free)
  • Blog Posts
  • Third-party related installations and support
  • Backup system (website files & database)
  •  

Notes & remarks:

  • The client will mark the job closed, once we deliver full product and testing with nil errors.
  • PIT Designs and the client, will agree on the layout, design and all the features prior initiating the project.
  • We require an advanced payment of 30% of the total cost. The remaining 70% upon completion.
  • The client provides the content and photos.
  • PIT Designs will provide a demo link for client to track the daily updates.
  • Subject web design packages are for single language, for additional language a 30% fee of the total price is applicable.

We offer up-to 20% discount for Circuit Magazien Sponsors.

info@pitdesigns.com

or call +964 (0) 750 516 6477

Share This